1. I spent waaay too much money on groceries this afternoon. Am really displeased at the rising cost of food. In Malaysia, it costs just as much to eat out as it does to cook at home. I wish I were in Malaysia. Grumble, grumble.
2. Dad is getting the hang of txting. Maybe he can teach you a few tricks. Snicker, snicker. Also, you’re funnier when you txt. You should txt more often.
3. Nancy offended Terry at the jail yesterday. I know you didn’t check your email so I wanted to make sure you knew. We both agree - go, Nancer!
4. Mindy made me pancakes this morning and I got to meet the new grandbaby. He’s living my dream - eat and sleep all day long. Also, she showed me her new copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible. Whoa boy.
5. You better check on Aunt Linda. She messed up her ankle again. And her bedroom still isn’t painted! I know, that’d drive me bat-shit-crazy too.
6. Finster is driving me cah-razy!!! Are you sure you don’t want to take him??? Think how much … fun … he’d be. Pretty please???
7. Now Finster is being really cute. I think I’ll keep him one more day. You want me to txt you a picture of him being cute? Come on, yes you do.